At Wheels.forsale | All Star Motorsports, we try hard to get you the right product, every time. But if you need to return a product for any reason, we want to make that as fast and easy as possible. Here are the policies related to returns that may help you understand and navigate the process:
The majority of products available at allstarmotorsports.com are returnable, provided they are returned with ALL original packaging, paperwork and parts in new, unused and/or unmounted conditions.
To initiate a return, a Return Authorization Number (RA#) must be requested within 7 days of receipt of the product. When shipping the return, this RA# must be clearly labeled on the package.
ITEMS RETURNED WITHOUT AN RA# ARE NOT ELIGIBLE FOR REFUND OR EXCHANGE
International orders are not eligible for return or exchange, unless in the case of manufacturer defect or wrong item received.
1. Contact our Internet Sales Department at (888) 343-1221 or via email at [email protected]
2. Our Sales Department will provide you with an RA#, and email you detailed return instructions.
3. Clearly write and/or affix the RA# on the package(s) and return to the address specified in the email.
4. Unless the return is due to manufacturer defect or ASM error, the customer is responsible for all return shipping costs. For your convenience, we can offer return shipping labels at a discounted rate. Should you choose this option, the cost of the label will be deducted from the refund amount.
5. The original method of payment used to place the order will be credited the purchase price, excluding return shipping costs. We will send a confirmation email once the refund has been issued. Please allow 5-7 business days for your bank to process the credit.
If you receive an item that is defective by manufacturer, Please contact your sales adviser immediately. We will ask for proof of the damage, please be ready to provide any images that we request of you.
Restocking Fees: 25% Re-stocking fee will apply for any returns. Mounted wheels are not returnable, No Exceptions! - Certain Restrictions Apply
If you receive an item that is broken or defective, ASM will provide a prepaid return shipping label. To obtain the return shipping label, follow the above return procedure. Damage Items consist of any damage, deformation, scratches, dents, peeling, bent, out-of-round wheels visible from the front-facing side of the wheel.
Some products, including (but not limited to) custom drilled, machine shop serviced wheel and custom painted items, are not returnable. In the case of manufacturer defect or ASM error, these items may be returned for exchange. If there is an exception made to a previously mounted wheel, we will reserve the right to collect up to a 50% re-stocking fee to cover value lost of such mounted item(s).
Authorized items must be returned with ALL original packaging, paperwork and parts in new, unused and unmounted condition. Items not returned in the above condition will fail inspection and a refund will not be issued.
All Star Motorsports may issue a refund in good faith prior to receiving the returned item. We reserve the right to rescind such refunds if the item fails inspection upon arrival.
All Star Motorsports will not compensate for damages incurred during product installation or use, nor reimburse labor charges or installation fees, under any circumstances.
How do I return an Item?
Contact your Sales Rep at All Star Motorsports (888) 343-1221 or email is at [email protected] . We will provide you with an RA#, which is required for all returns, and email you detailed return instructions.